Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Butterfly Bling


Today it was my turn to host the weekly project on the Little Claire blog so I decided to make a clean and simple card with a bit of added bling!

The stamp is the gorgeous 'Butterfly' from Little Claire Designs.  I've decoupaged the inner parts of the wings using Glitter Sparkle Sheet over the stamped and coloured image.  You can find more details, including step by step instructions, here on the Little Claire blog.

Here's a closer look at the main image:

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - 'things with wings'
Paper Sundaes - 'things with wings'
Oldie But Goodie - 'things with wings' (my stamp is more than 6 months old)
Simon Says Stamp - 'clean and simple'
Moving Along With the Times - 'keeping it real'
Cute Card Thursday - 'a touch of sparkle'
crafts 4 eternity - 'wonderful wings'

10 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle and the CAS design

    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card. Love the colour and sparkle. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card, what a lovely stamp and I love your added sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, great butterfly and love the detail. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT and Oldie But A Goodie this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterfly idea, it inspired me to use an old stamp so I stamped and embossed the butterfly coloured them with metallic pro markers which I have just bought. I have made 3 different cards with the butterfly and you can see them on my blog at ellasretreat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful butterfly and fab CAS style card - the bling is just perfect.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT and An Oldie But Goodie this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a stunning C&S card you have created - just beautiful! Thankyou so much for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...