Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Quick Cards Magazine - My Darling Dachshunds Card


Here's a photo of the card I designed for this month's Little Claire club - all club members receive step by step instructions plus the pre-cut materials to make the card.  You can find the 'Darling Dachshunds' set here on the Little Claire website - click on the 'gallery' link to see lots more inspiration from my fellow Design Team members.

The card is also featured on the Little Claire page at the back of the latest issue of 'Quick Cards Made Easy':


It's a very simple card - I've used pink and blue spotted paper, pink and blue Bazzill and some thin white sheer ribbon.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'anything goes'
Crafty Bloggers Network - 'anything goes'
Penny Black and More - 'it's your choice'
OLLCB - 'spots and dots'
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - 'use a ribbon'
Wags'n'Whiskers - 'anything goes'
Stamping With the Dragon - 'anything goes'

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Go you!! Those dachshunds are so cute! I love your double card, it would be an ideal design for twins (I know 4 sets of twins, all under 2!) Great job!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card's Helen I love the image and congrats on being in the magazine. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen. I love the images and fabulous colours.
    Well done for being featured in the magazine

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo super cute! Congratulations on being published! That is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Helen. I love the image and colours and Congratulations on being published.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Helen.Bet you are so pleased to have your lovely creation in the magazine.Well done you.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card ,love them cute pooches
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. supersweet card. Thanks for sharing it at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project!!! Thank you for joining us at CBN this month.

    Hugs
    Linda DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Helen, love the dashound stamps too.
    Thank you for joining the Its Your Choice challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...