Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Introducing Jodie ....


 I couldn't resist this cute little digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs - isn't she sweet?  She's called Jodie and this is the first card I've made using this digi image.  I stamped the little butterfly separately on the top of her hand.

I've used some American Crafts card as well as some patterned paper from my stash - I've got a couple of pieces like this but have no idea where it came from!  I die cut the main image with one of my new Lacey Oval Nestabilities and then added some paper flowers and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Milk Coffee - 'use those die cuts'
A Gem of a Challenge - 'photo inspiration'
Totally Gorjuss - 'something new - my digi'
The Cutie Pie Challenge - 'die cuts or punches'
Love to Create Challenge - 'add a sentiment'
Shopping Our Stash - 'May flowers'

13 comments:

  1. Precious card and I love the colors you used for this. The butterfly is a perfect addition and like the little flowers in the corners. So pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly is a cutie and you have worked wonders with her. Lovely card!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the sweet little image and fab lemon & blue colour combo very fresh looking.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen! this is adorable and one of my fave colour combos too! thank you for joining in with us again at the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, brill colours and image thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies challenge. Good Luck Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colour/combo..
    Thanks for playing along in MCS challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Helen, Beautiful colours and I love the little added butterfly.
    Thank you for joining in at A Gem Of A Challenge x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Helen and yup very sweet image too! Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card-- Adorable Image!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, Add a Sentiment! We Would Love to Have you Come Create with us again Really Soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hun & love your take on my theme...

    Also thanks for joining us at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the cutie pies this time. Hugs. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this sweet PG image & design lovely take on the chall

    Thanks for sharing at AGOAC this time

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sweet! Love the little flowers and the colors too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...