Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Sledging Fun


 I'm sharing another Christmas card today - this time made with a cute Elzybells stamp.  

The paper I've used is from a Forever Friends pad and I've added some self adhesive glitter film over the top of the paper to give it some sparkle (not easy to see on the photo!).  I've put an embossed strip across the middle of the card and finished it with some Card Candi and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'I is for icy inspiration'
Jingle Belles - 'embossing around the Christmas tree'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'stripes'
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'inspired by a song - Let It Snow'
Christmas Inspirations - 'bingo - white, sentiment and layers'

16 comments:

  1. Love the way you've added the glitter and that image is so cute - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 71 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas on blue color. What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh YES, that image is just tooooooooooo cute!!! i love the way you've used that "glitter film", this is the first i've seen it, but already i think i NEED SOME! :) i love the contrast between the glittery paper and the embossed band, it really POPS! lovely AND clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is fabulous,lovely image and coloured beautifully.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I You are very organised making Christmas cards...:) HelenR x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glitter film ... Never used it myself but this is stunning so you just inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Helen, love the cute Elzybels image. I really must get some more Christmas cards made. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Helen, lovely colours, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous christmas card Helen ,love that stamp great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that pretty sparkle ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Helen :-) such a cute image and I love the sparkly paper and embossing ,,, lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card Helen. Love the cool blue colors and that adorable image. So glad you joined us at CCAYR this month. Hope to see you back soon. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is really cute! That glittery film just adds the right touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Helen. I would love for you to join us at CCAYR as a guest DT. Please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...