Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

New from Little Claire - Christmas Tags


Brand new from Little Claire is a gorgeous set of tag Christmas sentiment stamps - a perfect finishing touch to a Christmas card.

There are twelve in the set and you can find them here on the Little Claire website.

For my first card (above) I used one of the tags 'Let it Snow' which I stamped three times on blue card and then cut out.  I tied a short piece of white sheer ribbon through the top of each tag and then attached them to the card using foam pads.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.


For my second card I used one of my favourite Little Claire stamps called 'A Little Bird Told Me' - you can find it here on the website and it works really well either for a Christmas design or for a winter birthday.  The paper I've used is from the First Edition Stocking Fillers pad which you can find here on the website and I've used one of the papers to paper piece the little girl's outfit.  This time I stamped the sentiment tag on kraft card, added a ribbon and again attached it with a foam pad.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'Christmas or holiday sentiment'
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'anything goes'
Divas by Design - 'celebrate'
The Paper Shelter - 'layers'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - 'paper piecing' (second card)
Sweet Stamps - 'a favourite technique' (paper piecing on the second card)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - 'only one colour plus white' (first card)
Oldie But Goodie Challenge - 'paper piecing' (main stamp is older than 6 months)
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - 'non-traditional colours' (second card)
Paper Pretties - 'white, black plus one other colour' (first card)

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Helen. I love the layouts and colours you have used.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting your Christmas cards on the go already. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fabulous cards! LOVE your tags--so fun! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Alphabet challenges for our * O for 1 colour + white * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, sweet tags Helen. Perfect for our Christmas challenge over at Aud Sentiments.
    Hug TC x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your xmas card!
    thanks for joining us at ACB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Helen and I love the paper piecing. Such pretty colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at LCI this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Helen....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Helen, I love your use of tags.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a charming card! I am sorry that I am so late in commenting, I have had computer problems. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work in our coming challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello Helen, thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week, what a sweet and nice card you made, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that pretty paper pieced card -such a sweet little image
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's, LCI and OBAG
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...