Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Guest Designer at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge


I've been a regular entrant in Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge for a while now and today I'm lucky enough to be the guest designer for the latest challenge!  A big thank you to Hazel for inviting me to join her this week.


This week's theme is 'Nativity' and you can see all the details about the challenge plus the card from Hazel here.

For my card I used 'Manger' from Little Claire and the sentiment from 'Silhouette Manger' also from Little Claire.  The paper I've used is from Lili of the Valley and I also used a Nestabilities die to cut the main image and an X cut die for the sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - 'inspired by a song' (Away in a Manger)
Polka Doodles - 'inspired by a song' (Away in a Manger)
Paperplay Challenges - 'choose a holiday'
Divas by Design - 'lovely layers'
Creative Inspirations - 'Christmas in September'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'at least two different shapes'
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - 'no patterned paper'

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Helen, for joining me as a Guest Designer for CHNC challenge 91 with your delightful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your GDT spot Helen. Your card is gorgeous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Helen on your GDT spot,this is just gorgeous,love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous hun...and big congrats on your GDT spot..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Helen with such a sweet image and design!
    Thanks for being inspired by a song this week for us at Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Helen.
    Fab song choice.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...