Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

New Nutcrafters Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes


Today it's time for another new Nutcrafters Challenge and this time our theme is 'use spots and/or stripes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Pudding Balloon' digi stamp which you can find here on the Nutcrafters website. 

 The paper I've used is from the 'Tis the Season' pack which you can find here and the Dovecraft 'Back to Basics' pack which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - 'Christmas in August'
ABC Challenges - 'lots of layers'
Crafty Boots Challenges - 'Christmas in August'
Stampin With the Dragon - 'Christmas in August'
Winter Wonderland - 'red and green must be seen' 
Aud Sentiments Blog Challenge - 'anything but birthday'
Crimbo Crackers - 'it's snow business'

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant...love that image....think I need to go shopping!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! LOVE that sweet image--fun! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous use of those reds and greens, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card, great image and I love the red stripes.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fab card dearie.Loved this Santa image - so cute.Loving the papers too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Christmas pudding as the hot air balloon and the combination of spots and stripes looks great.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, Helen, this is just such a fun card! I love that image!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute card and the dots & stripes are fun! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Anything but a Birthday Card” Challenge at Aud Sentiments.
    ~ginny
    Aud Sentiments Design Team
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what an adorable image, I LOVE it! You've made such a sweet and festive card with it and I love your layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable image it makes a beautiful card - thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet Christmas card, love all the layers too! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...