Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Little Claire - Cute to Vintage Class Part 3


This is another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire 'Cute to Vintage' class.  One of the ladies who comes along to the classes on a regular basis had asked about doing a shaker card and this is the result of my design!

I've used 'Daisy Bear' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.  The shaker bits inside the card are table confetti.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Purples Haze - 'C you're a cutie full of charms'
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite colour duo' - pink and brown (or kraft) because I love both colours and find it easy to build up layers using this combination'
CCEE Stampers - 'clear creations'
Passion for Promarkers - 'use your die cuts'
That's Crafty Challenge - 'that's krafty'
Papertake Weekly - 'oh so cute'

9 comments:

  1. Great card. Love your image.. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a cute card. So sweet!! I love the design and the image.
    Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, It's been a while since I made a shaker card!! This is so darn cute that I think I must make one soon.!! Love your design. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!
    Darcy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is gorgeous, I must try a shaker card sometime. It's lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again for our new challenge starting tomorrow
    Hugs, Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work on this sweet, sweet shaker card!! Such a precious design. Thank you so much for sharing it with the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your die cuts are perfect. Thanks for joining in with our special 5th anniversary challenge this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute image, coloured beautifully and framed to perfection. Thanks for joining in with our Anniversary challenge this week at PFP, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us Passion For Promarkers with this adorable card! I hope you can join us this week too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card love the shaker! so pretty! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...