Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Christmas, Let's See Some Snowflakes


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this time it's a Christmas theme plus 'let's see some snowflakes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


and the prize on offer is a £10 gift certificate.

For my card I've used a stamp from Little Claire called 'Penguin Hugs' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  I've used paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Completely Christmas - 'anything goes/no red or green'
Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'feature a creature'
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'd is for die cuts'
Passion for Promarkers - 'letters of the alphabet' (p is for penguin)

19 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, lovely design and colour choice! Fab card Helen!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Helen, I love penguins. Hubby says I walk like one. Lol!! Great paper choice too.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with such a cute image Helen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen and a great design. xx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, cute and totally adorable card Helen I love that image and the papers, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card I do have a soft spot for penguins. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Helen - love this gorgeous make hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cuties.Thank you for joining in my Alphabet challenge at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image and the bg paper is the perfect match. Thanks for joining ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An adorably cute image and perfectly coloured.
    Thanks for playing along at ATSM. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet, those little penguins! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  13. A sweet image and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute Christmas card! Thanks for playing this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card, Helen! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sorry I am late with my comment. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 217 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute image - this is just lovely. I do like the soft blues you've used. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Helen :-) the image is adorable and all the details are fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...