Pages

Saturday 12 December 2015

GDT Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Post - Delightful Flowers


It's my turn to share some inspiration on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog today and I thought I'd make something non-Christmas for a change!

I've used the very cute 'Delightful Flowers' stamp which you can find here on the website.  The papers I've used are from a Dovecraft pack and I've also added some Card Candi and a row of peel off sentiments.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft Challenges - 'anything goes'
Just Keep on Creating - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, lovely card and such a sweet little bunny. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a refreshing card to see a Bunny and not Christmas! Lovely little bunny and beautiful card. Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 108, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is just adorable! Your card definitely gave me a smile :) Thanks for playing along with Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen this is such a lovely card, I love the main image and the colour combination as well looks great.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...