Pages

Friday 25 December 2015

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards

It's that time of year again .... Happy Christmas to everyone!

I'm spending the afternoon catching up on some blog stuff and while I was looking round earlier on, I spotted that Debby has posted her five favourite Christmas cards and invited everyone to join in.

The post is here on Debby's blog.

It wasn't an easy task but here goes:

First of all, here's a folded card I designed for one of my LC Designs classes - I used 'Christmas Westie Postbox' which you can find here on the LC Designs website.


Next a Pink Gem card and it had to be this one as I used my all time favourite Pink Gem Christmas stamp called 'Reindeer Josh' - you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.


This next one was my favourite from the great range of new digi stamps designed by Kris from Imagine That Digis by Kris - it's called 'Christmas Sled' and you can find it here on the website:


Next a card I designed for the Digi Choosday Challenge using elements from the 'Festive Hollybobs' download which is here on the Polkadoodles website.


And finally it was great to see Kathryne back again with Miss Daisy Stamps and here's a card made with 'Alannah and Snowball' which you can find here:


So there you are - my favourite five Christmas cards of 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...