Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

My Five Favourite LC Designs Cards from 2015

Over the next couple of weeks our Design Team will be sharing their five favourite LC Designs cards from the last year.  

Today it's my turn to share my five favourites.  It's been a busy year for me with LC Designs with regular classes and also the start of the new magazine.  Choosing just five cards to share with you wasn't easy but here goes:


I love using the LC Designs silhouette stamps with the reverse masking technique - you ink and stamp through an aperture and get this great clean and simple result.  The stamp I've used is 'Silhouette Elephants'.


A complete contrast for my next card!  This is one of my favourite LC Designs stamps 'Footballing Hedgehogs' and I've also used one of the 'Dictionary Definitions' stamps too.  My regular use of gingham paper is a bit of a standing joke at the classes!  But it does have its uses - it's great for lining up other elements on your cards.


Next, a card using the masking technique.  The stamp I've used is 'Dinkies Flowerhead' and I repeat stamped it using post-it notes as my mask.  It took a while but I was pleased with the result!


Time for a little bit of Christmas and this is one of my class cards from earlier in the year.  This little guy is called 'Christmas Westie Postbox' and I was so pleased when he made a return to the LC Designs website this year.  I was pleased with this card shape too - something a little bit different for me.


And so on to my final choice which is another of my class cards from earlier in the year.  I love making these hanging cards and for this one I used the very cute 'Lovely Hedgehogs' stamp set.  I also used some of the LC Designs Quirky Quilt paper which is here in a pack of great colours and designs.

So that's my five favourite cards of 2015!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards showcasing your work over the year, I really like the first one. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...