Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

New Digi Choosday Challenge - Christmas Decor


We've got a new challenge today on the Digi Choosday Challenge Blog and this week we want to see 'Christmas decor' creations.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've made a wall hanging using pre-coloured images and papers from the 'Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs' download which is available here on the Polkadoodles website.

I've layered the papers with red paper and card and added some green tartan ribbon between the sections.  On the middle panel I've used a peel off greeting and punched snowflakes.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards - 'anything goes'
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - 'Merry Christmas'
Ribbon Girls Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a fantastic wall hanging love the images you have chosen.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation. Will look absolutely gorgeous on your wall xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute, adorable festive wall hanging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great wall hanging! I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a brilliant wall hanging have a fab christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...