Pages

Sunday 27 December 2015

Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps Freebie


I came across Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps recently when I was blog hopping and have joined their Facebook group which is here.

A couple of days back Naz posted a freebie digital stamp on the group and this is what I made with it!  There is some glitter on her hat and on the baubles but it doesn't show up in the photo. 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Card Mania - 'Christmas'
Crafting By Designs -'here come the holidays'
Stamps and Fun - 'Christmas card'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'Christmas'

3 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, love the image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Good luck.

    Evie - DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet- Thanks for sharing it with Brown Sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...