Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog - Cute and Cuddly


It was my turn to pick the theme for today's new challenge on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and I chose 'cute and cuddly'.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the information about the challenge and the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

For my card I've used:

'Ella' digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs
sentiment stamps from LC Designs
papers and pearls from Craft Creations
stitched circle dies from Memory Box
Sweet Dixie border die

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'cute and cuddly'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion - 'anything goes'
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - 'pearly and girly'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'all about birthdays'

5 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet Helen. Such cute little jumbo and lovely card. Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again soon and enjoy your day :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. What a cute elephant. Lovely cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. What a cute elephant. Lovely cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Well done you. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card. Love the colour palette, and the cute image.

    Thanks for sharing your fabulous card in our 'Birthdays' challenge

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...