Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

New CRAFT Challenge - Make Your Own Backing Paper


There's a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'make your own backing paper'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I thought of the new digi stamp 'Spaceman Josh' as soon as I saw the challenge title!  You can find him here on the Pink Gem website.

To make my background I stuck some peel off star stickers on to a piece of card then used various blue and purple inks over the top.  I then carefully removed the stars to give the effect you see above.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous background Helen, I would never have thought of using peel offs, great idea. The little spaceman is adorable. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...