Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Inky Impressions - May New Release Post


It's time for the brand new release digi stamps on the Inky Impressions website and the Design Team have been showcasing the three new images plus sentiment which have been released.

All the details and inspiration can be found here on the Inky Impressions blog.

I've made a card using the very cute 'Slumber Party LiLi' which you can find here


and a tag using the new 'Sweet Scalloped Circle' sentiment which is here


The paper I've used for both of them is an old 12 by 12 design from Doodlebug and I've used other card and paper from Craft Creations plus Promarkers.

I'd like to enter my projects in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'  
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen I would just like to say that all your cards that you have done today are all gorgeous and your designs are wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and tag Helen thank you for joining us over on
    Crafty Catz
    Dianne xx
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...