Pages

Saturday 18 June 2016

Imagine That Challenge Reminder - Tic Tac Toe


Today I'm sharing the card I made as part of the challenge reminder post on the Imagine That Creative Playground Blog.  We've got a tic tac toe board for you to work with this month:


You can find all the details about the challenge and see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the newest Imagine That digi stamp sets called 'Pregnant Peggy'.  You can find the set here on the website and this is what you get in the set:


As well as the digi stamp and sentiments, you also get three digi papers in the set and I've one of them (the patchwork set) on my card.

On the tic tac toe board I've used the vertical line on the left hand side of the board - gems, buttons, die cut.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes' 
Simply Create Too - 'use buttons or bows'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - 'inspired by a song' ('You're Having My Baby' by Paul Anka)
Kitty Bee Designs - 'baby'

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Helen. I like the die-cut shape of the card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the 'Inspired by a Song' challenge... your card is beautiful. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card Helen. Love the mom to be image and your quilted background. Thanks for sharing with us at Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday Challenge - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...