Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog today and this week it's a just for fun challenge with our usual 'anything goes theme'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent LC Designs class.  It's a folded card which opens up wide but folds back together to fit in a 6 by 6 envelope.

I've used:

'Irresistible Images - Men' pack from LC Designs
paper from Craft Creations
sentiment from LC Designs
Dictionary Definitions stamp set from LC Designs


1 comment:

  1. Love this image and such a great card design, I really need to have a go at this type.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...