Pages

Saturday 25 June 2016

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - Sentiment as Main Focus


For our new challenge on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog we want to see a card with the 'sentiment as main focus'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used a sentiment from Visible Image and combined it with some Trimcraft papers.  The floral paper has a shimmer to it which you can just see on a couple of the flowers.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Fussy and Fancy Friday - 'say it with flowers'
Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes'
Becka B Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. So true, what a gorgeous sentiment and beautifully set up with those gorgeous papers. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth, Helen? Without Hope, I'm not sure how I would cope, especially during an exacerbation. I'm going to keep that sentiment in mind! Thanks for inspiring me with your wonderful card, and for your recent visit to my blog! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! Very many thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy Friday and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in ourBECKA B challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. Love the challenge to make the sentiment your focal point! Wonderfully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, I love the sentiment and the paper is very pretty. Thankyou for joining us over at 'Becka B's. for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope you come and join in again Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...