Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo


We've got a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to 'use your favourite colour combo'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

My colour combo is brown and pink - always a favourite of mine!

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used:

'Flowers and Curls Girl' digi stamp from Lemon Shortbread
Promarkers
papers from Craft Creations
stitched circle dies from Memory Box

******************************
Before I finish this post, I'd like to pay tribute to Eileen who set up the Creative Craft Challenge Blog in 2013.  Eileen had been ill recently and sadly passed away in May.  I haven't been a member of the Challenge DT for very long but she was very welcoming when I joined and I considered her a friend as well as a DT leader.


*****************************

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...