Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Layer It Up


We've got a new challenge on the Creative Craft Challenge Blog today and this time our theme is 'layer it up' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this time are:


and


For my card  I've used:

'For Your Wedding Day' digi stamp from All Dressed Up
Promarkers
papers from First Edition

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
All Dressed Up Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! Wish I could wear them! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Helen!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet
    *DT All Dressed Up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant Helen, the muted shades and silver make it look so classy
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant - I love your design! Thanks for joining our challenge at all dressed up! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty and elegant card Helen. Lovely touch with the stitching! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fab shoes for a lady. Love the colours and details. Thanks for playing at All Dressed Up and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member and coordinator at All Dressed Up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...