Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

(Wed) GDT Card for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge


Today I'm sharing another card as a Guest Designer at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - the theme is always 'anything goes' as long as you used patterend paper on your creation.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

My card is another of the designs I created for my LC Designs workshop on 28 May - I love tag cards and I was so pleased to see these back on the LC Designs website.

I've used:

'Dinkies Pots Hedgehog' stamp from LC Designs
'Dinkies Single Flower Hedgehog' stamp from LC Designs
white tag cards from LC Designs (I've joined two together)
sentiment stamps from LC Designs
paper and ribbon from Craft Creations
flower punches
Card Candi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's June Patterned Paper challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Hugs
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...