Pages

Sunday 11 September 2016

New Robyn's Fetish Challenge #333 - Puppy Love


We've got a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and our theme this week is 'puppy love' - your project must include a dog or a puppy.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


and the prize on offer for the lucky winner is their choice of 2 digital stamps from the All Dressed Up Etsy store.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Always Time for a Cuddle' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.  I've also used papers and a card blank from Craft Creations and pearls from The Hobby House.

I'm entering this card in the DT call which is currently running on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog here.  I love the digis from All Dressed Up and it would fantastic to be part of the challenge DT for the blog or Facebook.  My card making style is mostly CAS and I always like to showcase the digi or stamp I'm working with.  I have an active blog and FB page and also used Pinterest regularly.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'spots and/or stripes'
My Crafting Stories - 'anything goes'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'anything goes'
One Stitch at a Time - 'anything goes with lace and/or pearls'
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'cute and cuddly'
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'let's hear it for the girls'

8 comments:

  1. Helen, this is so adorable. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so cute and the four square background is the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and girly! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. So cute.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! such a cute (and cuddly!) image! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen - this is so sweet. Thank you for taking the time to enter the DT - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a supercuts card! Thanks for sharing it with us at I ❤️ ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...