Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on Craftyhazlenut's Patterned Paper Challenge - our theme is always 'anything goes' as long as you use patterned paper.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card I designed for one of my LC Designs classes earlier in the year.

The background stamp is 'Wavy Sheep' which you can find here on the LC Designs website.  I then stamped 'Lady Baa Baa' (aka 'Daisy the Sheep!) on to a circle of card and put this over the first stamped image.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

We also have a DT call running - if you'd like to join the team, click here for all the details.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...