Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

GDT Card for Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - Hearts and Lace/Anything Goes


This is my GDT card for the new challenge on the Elisabeth Bell World Challenge Blog.  The theme this month is 'hearts and lace/anything goes' and you can find all the details and lots more inspiration here on the blog.

The sponsor for this month's challenge is:


The winner will received four digital images of their choice and the chance to join the challenge next month as a GDT.

For my card I've used a digi from Elisabeth Bell Designs called 'Em Jay' - you can find her here on the website.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and from a paper pad I bought at The Range.  I used some lace from my stash and my Martha Stewart heart punch along the bottom of the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...