Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

GDT for Through the Purple Haze - Happy Anything


Today I'm joining Through the Purple Haze for the second time as a Guest Designer and the theme for today's new challenge is 'happy anything'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used another of the new Sketch Images stamps from LC Designs - this one is called 'Floral Bouquet' and you can find it here on their website.  You can find the sentiment stamp I used here.

The papers and gems I've used are from Craft Creations and the sentiment was die cut with an X-Cut label die.

Here's a side view of the card:

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty Stepper card, Helen, such gorgeous pinks!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...