Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

LC Designs Classes - 21 January


A big thank you to everyone who came along to my two LC Designs classes yesterday - it was a very busy but fun day and I hope everyone else enjoyed it too!

Here are a couple of photos of the ladies hard at work:



If you live on or near the Wirral and would like to come to one of the classes, we meet at a church hall in Irby.  My next classes are on 25 March and you can find all the details here on the LC Designs website.

I'll be sharing some of my class cards over the next couple of weeks.  This first one (at the top of the post) uses the new Sketchy Images 'Floral Bouqet' stamp which you can find here on the website.

The borders were cut using one of the dies from the Sweet Dixie 'Elegant Borders' die set which is here on the website.

1 comment:

  1. Great class on Saturday as usual Helen ,thank you for all the tips and I especially liked the shapes of cards we made this time . See you in March .Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...