Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - Valentines Card


A new challenge has just started on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog and this month we want to see your 'valentines' cards.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a very cute digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps called 'Baby Bear's Big Heart' which you can find here on her website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

The sentiment I've used is from Little Claire Designs and I've used dies from X-Cut and Memory Box.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable such a lovely card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute Helen!! Great to be back with the Dragonflies. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...