Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2017

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Must Use Ribbon


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'must use ribbon'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:

https://www.craftyribbons.com/

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Mari Digis at Miss Daisy Stamps called 'Camera Girl' - you can find it here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and die cut it and the black mat with Spellbinders dies.

The papers I've used are from a magazine giveaway pad and I've added some ribbon to divide the gingham paper into four sections.  I've finished the card with some die cut flowers and red gems.

8 comments:

  1. really pretty Helen - I love red checks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image Helen and the red gingham looks great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, fab image!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, it's adorable xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that is a super cute image Helen! Love the fab way you've used the ribbon. I so have to think 'outside the box' more. I'm so predictable! Love all the red and that gorgeous gingham (my fav!). Fantastic card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...