Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Path of Positvity Mid-Month Reminder - Optional Theme: The Road Ahead


This is my mid-month DT project for the Path of Positvity Challenge.  It's an 'anything goes' challenge with the optional theme of 'the road ahead'.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for the original post for January and here for the mid-month inspiration.

The sponsors for this month's challenge are:

http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
 
and
http://www.ikesart.com/

For this card I've used a digi from Scribbles Designs called 'Dare to be Remarkable' - you can find it here.

This one took me a while to colour!  I used Promarkers for the patterns and a black fine liner to colour in the words.  The words represent how we should all behave on the road ahead - we need to be as remarkable as we can be!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of coloring here! Great idea for the road ahead and we're all so happy you are on the path with us, Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...