Saturday, 25 February 2017

New Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - Favourite Elisabeth Bell Image


This is my GDT card for the new challenge on the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog - this month we're asking you to use your 'favourite Elisabeth Bell image'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The winner will receive their choice of 3 digital images plus the chance to join the challenge as a GDT.

For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Willow With Hot Chocolate' - you can find her here.

I've used papers from Trimcraft and coloured the image using Promarkers.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Colour Crazy Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Awesomeness Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen. Love the curve in the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image. Great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...