Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Animal Antics


The theme of today's new challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog is 'animal antics' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used a set of stamps which is free with the current issue of Papercraft Essentials - simply stamped and coloured with Promarkers.
I've layered the design with papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampers Challenge - 'animals'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
My Time to Craft - 'no designer papers'
Crafty Friends Challenge - 'animals or birds'
Crafty Animals - 'anything goes'

11 comments:

  1. Helen, this is a great image and a perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card and love those animals. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those cute critters. I had been looking for that magazine and found it too late for my DT card

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful card Helen and cute and fun animals.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Helen… Thanks for sharing your 3rd card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your Jungle animals card is adorable and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, I love all of the adorable zoo animals! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine tolle Party mit den Tieren. Deine Karte ist zauberhaft. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers. Freuen uns dich auch beim nächsten Mal dabei zu haben. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft challenge and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love every aspect of this. Many thanks for joining us at Crafty Animals, hugs. Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...