Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Use Die Cuts and/or Punches


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to 'use die cuts and/or punches'.  You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Delicious Doodles called 'In the Harbour' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut the image using a pierced rectangle die.  The clould are also die cut and I've added some black punched dots.  The sentiment is from a Uniko stamp set.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, love you colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, your clouds are perfect with that image. You have really been doing lots of the paper piercing lately that looks so elegant with the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...