Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Spring is in the Air


There's a new challenge today on the Daisy Chain Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'spring is in the air'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.

I used a stamp from Little Claire called 'Dinkies Butterfly Cat' - you can find it here on their website.  The image was stamped on to a die cut circle of card and the circle was cut at one side.  The frame was cut using two dies and raised up using foam pads.

The little hearts are from a Martha Stewart border punch.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen and love the image. Nice idea to off centre the image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, that image is just so adorable. Nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loe this gorgeous card Helen. The offset design and that pretty pink gingham paper! So scrumptious. Super cute image too. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...