Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - Embossing


There's a new challenge today on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see 'embossing - wet or dry'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize from Pink Gem Designs is 
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each  (no sets or sentiment sets) of the winner's choice 
 
For my card I've used a digi from Pink Gem Designs called 'Henrietta With Flowers' - you can find her here on the Pink Gem website. 

I've used dry embossing - a Stampin' Up Sizzix folder on the pink paper in the middle of the card.  The paper I've used is from a Pink Petticoat magazine give away pad.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...