Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The start of the month means a new challenge over at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's always 'anything goes' as long as you've used patterned paper on your creation.

I'm sharing a scalloped circle easel card I've made using the brand new 'Hanging Wine Bottle' stamp from Little Claire Designs - you can find the stamp here on their website.

I've used a series of die cut circles on the card including one layer of white card which has been stitched.  The sentiment comes with another brand new Little Claire Designs stamp, 'Cogs and Numerals' which you can find here.

The paper and gems I've used are from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the circle easel shape :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute scalloped circle card. How lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...