Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Christmas


It's Friday so that means a new challenge on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - our challenges are always 'anything goes' with an optional twist and this week it's 'Christmas'.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for more information and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

And our sponsor this week is the wonderful:





Here's what I used for my card:

- 'Reindeer Trio' digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps avaiable here
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- card blank, red paper and white card from Craft Creations
- red gems from Poundland

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...