Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

New Createful Heart Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Mother's Day or Spring


We've got a new challenge tody on the Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog and this month it's 'anything goes' plus the optional theme of  'mother's day or spring'.  You can find all the details of the challenge plus lots more inspiration here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the beautiful 'Summer Zinnia' digi stamp which you can find here in Mary's Etsy shop.

I've kept my card very simple - the image was coloured with Promarkers and I've added a spring sentiment from a Little Claire stamp set. The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. The flower really pops Helen, Nice work! Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really classy card its so pretty and fab colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Lovely muted colours. hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...