Pages

Sunday 20 May 2018

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Fur, Feathers and Wings


There's a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group - it's 'anything goes' using a SheepSki Designs digi with the optional theme this time of 'fur, feathers and wings'.  

You can find the Facebook Group here.

For my card, I've used a digi stamp from SheepSki Designs called 'Augie' - you can find him here in Andrea's Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers and an outline sticker sentiment from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Helen, what a fantastic layout for Augie <3 . He looks beautiful in monochrome
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...