Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

New All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Challenge - Red/Romance/Hearts


A new challenge has started today on the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group and this month we'd like to see your creations using red and/or hearts and/or romance or any combination of the three.

You can find the Facebook group here and all the details about the challenge are on the pinned post at the top of the page.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'The Gorgeous Bride' which you can find here in Andrea's Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Little Claire Designs.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning wedding card. I haven't realized that I haven't commented in so long on your site...oops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...