Pages

Saturday 10 February 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Cute


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - it's always 'anything goes' and this week's optional theme is 'cute'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Imagine That Digistamp called 'Red Nose Reindeer' - you can find him here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used one of the sentiments which comes with the set.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations and Dovecraft.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - 'anything Christmas goes'
The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
The Holly and the Ivy Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
QKR Stampede - 'anything goes'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cute image, Helen. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge 372 - so glad to have you on the team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is too cute. Great paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable such a cute card.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Creative Moments http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love gingham and it really sets off your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, he's such an adorable little deer and I love all your paper choices! I have to put on a DT hat and say thanks so much for coming to play in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutey! Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Moments.

    Xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...