Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

New Sparkles Challenge - Clean and Simple


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'clean and simple'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a very simple birthday card using one of my favourite Memory Box dies called 'Perky Poppy'.  

I die cut it twice, once from black paper and once from red paper and then inlaid the red die cut sections into the black outline.

The sentiment is a stamp from Uniko.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite way to add a sentiment' (I love using stamps - now that I have my stamping positioner they are so easy to place on cards and I have a great range of fonts and sentiments)
Always Happy Birthday - 'clean and simple'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'add a die cut'

8 comments:

  1. i love the elegant look of your card so much, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a stunning card that poppy is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous die cut and I love the way you have inlaid it - so elegant! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Thanks very much for joining in the fun @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...